Effective Pallet Racking Systems
Organise your workplace with pallet racking for sale
When it comes to organising and storing products in your warehouse, efficiency is imperative. Global Machinery has the pallet racks for sale to ensure you get maximum floor space and can turn your warehouse into a tightly organised workplace.
Across Australia - from Perth to Melbourne and everywhere in between - Selective Racking is the most common type of warehouse pallet shelving used. It allows pallets to be located and moved individually, provides rapid handling of goods and beams can be adjusted to accommodate various pallet heights.
Australia’s choice for pallet rack shelving
Global Rack, our extremely successful pallet racking solution, is available in a wide range of sizes, loading capacities and hardware options, enabling it to be customised for your particular warehouse racking needs.
Global Rack has been manufactured to and/or meets the following standards:
• FEM 10.2.02 European code of practice for the design of static steel pallet racking
• AS1250-1985 SAA Steel structures code
• AS1538-1988 SAA Cold-form steel structures code
• SEMA-1980 (UK) Storage equipment manufacturers’ association of practice for the design and use of static pallet racking
• RMI-1985 (USA) Rack manufacturers’ institute specification of the design, testing and utilisation of industrial steel racks
• AS4084-1993 Steel racking standard and code
Whether you’re in Perth or Melbourne, enquire about Global Machinery’s pallet racking systems for sale today. Contact us on:
• (08) 9258 7166 in WA
• (03) 9338 8000 in Melbourne
• 1300 76 26 86 nationally
And find out how you can better organise your warehouse with pallet shelving.